Criminal Law 101: Implications for Professional Nursing Practice
March 17, 2010 from 1pm to 2:15pm ET.
* This is a 75 minute legal webinar for nurses.
* The webinar is a 60 minute presentation followed by a 15 minute Q&A period.
* The cost of the webinar is $12.00.
* No continuing education credit (CE or CNE) is provided.
* Attendance is limited so plan to register early to reserve your space.
* If you register and you are unable to attend, no refund is provided. You can however opt to receive the presenter's powerpoint presentation or you can also allow someone else to attend in your place.
* The presenter is LaTonia Denise Wright, RN, BSN, JD.
* There is a TWO step registration process:
A. You must pay the $12.00 fee via Paypal and then register for the webinar below; or
B. You may also register for the webinar below and then pay the $12.00 fee.
Please keep in mind you will not be approved by the webinar administrator until the registration fee is paid.
Here is the link to pay for the webinar with PayPal.
* If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact Jack Stem at 513-328-7253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.